IRF630 is a third generation N Channel Power MOSFETs that provides designers with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The TO-220AB package is universally preferred for all commercial-industrial applications at power dissipation levels to approximately 50 W. The low thermal resistance and low package cost of the TO-220AB contribute to its wide acceptance throughout the industry.
Features of IRF630N MOSFET
- Extremely high dv/dt capability
- Very low intrinsic capacitances
- Gate charge minimized
- VDS Drain-source voltage (VGS = 0) 200 V
- VDGR Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ) 200 V
- VGS Gate-source voltage ± 20 V
- ID Drain current (continuous) at TC = 25°C 9A
- ID Drain current (continuous) at TC=100°C 5.7A
- PTOT Total dissipation at TC = 25°C 75W